Friday, May 14, 2004

The Carnival

Friend Emma and I worked at an elementary school (Carver) carnival tonight selling these adorable bags Emma creates. When I figure out how to put pictures in my blog I'll show you some, they're very cute. Anywayz we were there for about 5 hours and ended up making about $70 each by selling the bags for $15 each, not bad at all for 2 unemployed poor high school seniors, just about enough to afford a prom ticket for next week. So I decided that everyone needs a best friend, Emma and I just sat at a booth for like 5 hours and had a blast together... even though we werent' really doing anything fun. So like I said everyone needs a friend like that. This carnival was pretty sweet too for an elementary school carnival, it made me wish I was about 10 years younger, I would have had a blast on the ferris wheel, rock climbing, 2 bounce house/obstacle course things, and lots of other fun stuff...

1 Comments:

At 5/17/2004 01:09:00 PM, Blogger thebensonator said...

Thanks Steve for the info about the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home