Sunday, September 23, 2007

I don't want to admit it...

But I think I'm definitely overstretching myself right now. I don't want this to be the case. I wish that I could handle everything in life. But it's just not working out that way. More than once a week I'm finding myself COMPLETELY exhausted. I often sleep through almost entire classes (what was the point of even going?).
There's nothing that I want to give up, or even feel that I can give up. I've actually managed to start paying off my credit card debt with working 2 jobs. There's no way I'd give up working with Club 56 on Wednesdays, or going to church on Sundays. Giving up school isn't an option. I can choose to study less, but that's not really a good idea. I could give up my social life, but it's probably the only thing that keeps me sane (at the moment the one I have isn't very extensive either).
I think I should rename this blog something like "A need to complain". That wasn't my original intention, but it sure came out that way. I really think I could handle everything if I was at least able to get around 8 hours of sleep every night. The lack of sleep is ultimately what ends up making me feel exhausted and overwhelmed...

1 Comments:

At 9/25/2007 05:03:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

hope you figured out a balance...or atleast got some good sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home