Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Free Fitness Study

I signed up to do a free fitness study at Curves. It's 3 weeks long and you have to go 3 times a week. I actually really enjoy the work out. It's only 30 minutes long (short enough to squeeze into my busy schedule), and the goal is to keep your heart rate up and constant throughout the work out. There's a bunch of different machines that you constantly rotate through which work most of the main muscles in your body, a "full body work out".

Basically it's just a good motivation to get myself to start working out again. I have a hard time sticking with something consistently. I probably won't end up doing it for more than the 21 days just because "free" is in my budget. But I don't think I can really afford a membership. At the very least though maybe this will get the ball rolling...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home