Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Month?

I can't believe that I've been in Europe for a month already! It definitely doesn't seem like it.
I feel like I'm finally getting adjusted to life in London. I actually said "Cheers mate" without even thinking the other day. And then I got REALLY excited afterwards when I realized what I had just said :)
I watched the super bowl with a few friends at a local university pub. My friend Amanda and I were talking to a few British guys who basically made fun of American Football the entire time. It is kind of easy to make fun of when they play rugby and we play American Football. It wasn't negative though, just friendly joking back and forth. We got their number to hopefully hang out and maybe watch a rugby game. We'll see! I really want to make some British friends. That's half of the experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home