Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Still Sick

Well I missed out on Westminster Abbey and Antony and Cleopatra from being sick. I have sexy raspy man voice right now. I know, HOT.

Anyway... I went to the Globe Theater yesterday (next to where Shakespeare used to live, and where many of his plays were performed). That was interesting, but I couldn't pay all that much attention because I was kind of dying. And I almost passed out a couple of times. On Thursday we're taking a full day trip to Stratford Upon Avon (where Shakespeare is from, kind of a Shakespeare week). That should be fun. I booked a trip for Dublin for St. Patty's day. How cool is that?

Oh and I signed up for a 4 day Liverpool trip in a few weeks... you know, home of the Beatles and all that. Should be fun :)

And right now I'm trying to figure out somewhere to go in England this weekend. Maybe just a day trip...

1 Comments:

At 1/23/2007 03:58:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

I'll be praying for you sickness... I am still trying to get access to myself... not that you know what that means, but none the less, sorry you have been sick, hope you are feeling better, and yes it is very cool to visit these things, but much more fun when you are well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home