Sunday, January 28, 2007

Lazy Weekend

I had kind of a lazy weekend. I'm trying to recoup from being sick. I think/hope that I'm almost there. I went to Kensington Park and Hyde Park today to just kind of walk around and enjoy some greenery. The park itself is HUGE. There were a lot of families and kids walking, skating or biking around. A few pick up football games going on. I spent awhile there trying to get some homework done before I ended up getting too cold to sit any longer.
It was nice to get outside though and just relax and enjoy being in London!
I still can't believe I'm here. I'm having such an amazing time!

On a side note. My wireless internet on my computer isn't working. I don't know why, but hopefully it gets better or there is someone here who knows how to fix it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home