Saturday, November 11, 2006

Saturday

Yesterday I had the day off for Veteran's day. Today our school is closed still so that's 2 days in a row of no work or school. Pretty nice. My day of having almost nothing planned yesterday turned into a fully busy day. I woke up a little before noon (I needed that chance to sleep in SOO bad) to a text message from Amy seeing if I wanted to do lunch. I met her and Corrie at Chipotle shortly thereafter. Then we came back and hung out for a bit before they had to go back to campus. Then I went and saw the Prestige with Jackie. Very good movie by the way. I like movies that keep you thinking and then twist at the very end. I had about 15 minutes to get ready before going over to a "Chili" dinner party at Katie's. Then Corrie came back over and we watched a movie. Then time for bed again! So far today all I have planned is doing laundry (about 2.5 weeks worth), getting as much homework as I can done, and then going to the football game at 5:00. Our team basically sucks, we've only won one game so far this season. BUT it is still something free and fun to do with a group of friends... so it works :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home