Thursday, October 19, 2006

Under 30

I almost forgot to mention that on Tuesday Amy and I had our first dinner as adopted college students with our adopted family :) The Lehman's have 2 daughters, one of which is in our Club 56 group, and also a foreign exchange student from Japan who is going to SDSU. It was an amazingly delicious homecooked meal if I do say so myself! After dinner we were talking and it came out that I used to play soccer. Well the mom invited me to play with her women's team that has games on Thursday nights. They play "indoor" (indoor being in quotes because it's not really indoor, it's just a smaller field on turf instead of grass). I'm actually really excited! My favorite part is that they aren't allowed to have more than one "under 30" player on the field at a time. The only other under 30 player they have is Mizuway (no idea if that's spelled right), the foreign exchange student.
Yah for soccer and playing with old people! haha

1 Comments:

At 10/23/2006 10:41:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

when is your first game? hope you have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home