Monday, October 23, 2006

6 Things... Originally Titled 3 Things, but ya know

1. Pumpkin carving parties are cool... (pictures to come as soon as I get a chance to download them)

2. Friends are amazing... and one of my favorite things is when one of my friends becomes friends with another of my friends. Does that make sense?

3. I'm going to the Price is Right Thursday... woohoo!

4. I like epiphany's.

5. I hate money. It's not that I want to be rich or anything... I just hate that not having enough of it can be a deterrent to doing fun things. Or even not fun things like buying food or fixing my car.

6. I hate papers. And I have to go start writing one for tomorrow right now.

1 Comments:

At 10/24/2006 06:36:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

i love friends! and i love going to the price is right! Bob is pretty awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home