Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Some Days Not as Easy

Tonight I had my Club 56 group. It was definitely a little more straining than normal. I don't know what it was but they were all SUPER HYPER. There was 12 of them there... which by the way is amazingly awesome to have so many kids from just 2 grades. I'm pretty sure we have 14 or 15 regulars for Wednesday nights. BUT tonight was just a difficult focus slash respect the people giving the lesson night. I mean I love them all to death and I love having fun with them and messing around. But at some point it has to settle down a bit. Anyway, just a tad more draining than usual. I would have to say I'm getting better at the "stern" voice / threaten to discipline thing though. I don't really like this part, but I know at some point it becomes necessary.
They really are a pretty good group of kids most of the time and I'm not complaining... Just a draining night...

1 Comments:

At 11/09/2006 03:42:00 PM, Blogger StunnedStupid said...

a stern voice and a strong fist I say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home