Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New iPods and Being Sick

Last week right before Thanksgiving my iPod decided it didn't want to work anymore. It kept making a funny clicking sound and then telling me to go to the help website. I found my warranty on it and saw that it expired TODAY. So I took it in yesterday and the guy just gave me a new one. He did notice the big dent on the back that I managed to do when I first got the thing. And then proceeded to tell me that that was probably WHY it was having problems. But without me arguing or anything he still replaced mine! Sweet!
Oh except I forgot to mention that yesterday when I tried to turn it on again all of my songs were gone. I had about 800 songs that aren't from my computer that are now lost forever. That's pretty sad. BUT I still got a brand new iPod after 2 years.

Today I called in "sick" for only the second time that I've worked at the bookstore. Except the first time was legitimate. This time I called out so I could study. Not even for anything fun. I spent about 5 hours studying for an Econ test that I'm pretty sure I failed anyway. Sad.

Ok... time to go get ready for Club 56. Amy and I wrote a lesson last night using a clip from the movie "Elf". I'm kind of excited about it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home