Monday, November 20, 2006

Kidz Church

So Amy and I led kids church on Sunday since the children's pastor was out of town for Thanksgiving. My church has a pretty large children's program, pretty awesome. I was a little nervous to be "in charge" of so much for one Sunday. But Amy and I make a good team and everything went fairly smoothly :)

Oh and I love being part of a church in general. I had a few families on Sunday asking me what I was doing for Thanksgiving and making sure I had somewhere to be :) It does help working with the kids to get to know some of the family's. I know it seems like a small gesture, but I thought it was pretty cool. Something I didn't "grow up" with and am not used to. That's how churches should be right?

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 06:17:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

david's uncle john makes sure all the older people who dont have any family come to his house. i think its really good and nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home