Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Kitten

Cerise and her boyfriend have a new kitten named Maverick, and I am his auntie :) He is adorably cute and at the same time probably the most psycho kitten I have ever seen! Today when I went to visit he was at first really sweet. But then he turned psycho and started running out of nowhere and attacking my face. I screamed once when I didn't realize he was coming and he flipped out and ran into the acordian door. Haha. Then as I was leaving he pounced my foot and climbed up my leg. Ouch! BUT he is still my favorite kitten ever!

One of his calm moments, sleeping on his mommy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

At 11/15/2006 02:06:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

so... are you going to blog from over there??

 
At 11/15/2006 07:29:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

i love kittens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home