Thursday, October 05, 2006

Not Usually the Planner

There's so many random things going on! And it seems like I am planning alot of them. Which is way fun and I totally don't mind... I'm just not used to it!

- Going home tomorrow for the birthday, my mom wants to know what we're doing and where we're going out to dinner still.
- Saturday night planning for going out at midnight
- Sunday day doing something for the b-day. Still don't know what?
- Making reservations for dinner at Hard Rock for a pretty big group Sunday night, then maybe going out after that one too.
- Vegas next weekend.
- Planning London stuff. Filling out my application, working on passports, working on loan stuff.
- Oh! And I'm having a pumpkin carving party at my apartment in a couple of weeks! I'm excited that I actually initiated and planned this one :)

Phew! Who put me in charge of all this stuff?? Well granted, half of it is for MY birthday. So I guess that part makes sense. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home