Monday, October 02, 2006

At least it makes for a decent story

On my way home from school (10:20ish) I stopped at Vons to grab some stuff really quick. When I left my car wouldn't start. Actually I take that back. It started and stalled, started and stalled, and then finally just quit randomly in the middle of an aisle. So this is the THIRD time my car has had problems starting in that parking lot. How weird is that?? Nowhere else but there.
I call my room mates and Benita comes to rescue me. I'm probably literally a half of a mile from home, I just can't abandon my car in the parking lot.
ANYWAY. Benita came to rescue me. Right as we're about to put the cables on the sprinklers start going off soaking me and both of the engines of the cars. We are thinking this probably isn't such a good thing. Then a random guy comes up in a beat up old van and offers to help. He looks a little shady but ends up being really cool and helps us push my car out of the sprinklers.
Then we jump started it and that's about the end of the story!
Until of course I write again tomorrow to say it wouldn't start in the morning... hopefully not.

2 Comments:

At 10/03/2006 09:11:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

one time my car stalled going around the traffic circle in long beach! it was horrible...i got it going again but i will never forget that day!

 
At 10/03/2006 03:06:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

Oh, I love the push start of a car... If you have stick... it is the only way to go...

The Smith's

My Blog: OutOfTheSilent

My Vlog: OutOfTheSilent

My YouTube Videos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home