Friday, September 29, 2006

A Day Off?

Tomorrow I have my first real "day off" in what seems like forever! I don't have to work, it's Saturday so there are no classes, and I don't have anything else planned!
Of course when you get a random day off once in a blue moon it kind of gets invaded by all of the things that you haven't yet had time to do, or have just been putting off.
So my day off turned into something more like this:

- Catch up on reading... 246 pages of philosophy and business law to be exact
- laundry
- clean the entire apartment (I have been way slacking on helping out)
- grocery store
- target
- go get passport application
- take passport picture
- work on London application
- grocery shop (I'm basically down to a can of green beans and jelly for food)
- make a hair appointment
- work on Accounting homework problems
- work on at least one scholarship
- figure out student loan stuff
- and get my internet set up (we have internet now but I'm still stealing from a neighbor)

Phew! I need a day off from my day off! I know one thing is for sure though. No matter how much I have to do tomorrow I am sleeping in!! I've been sooo tired lately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home