Monday, September 11, 2006

Way Behind!

Yikes. I am way behind in all of my classes. I spent the majority of the weekend that I was actually in my apartment (not much) trying to catch up a little.
Sorry I haven't really blogged in a while. Normally when I'm busy I still manage to post random things. But I literally haven't been home enough to do even that!
This week things are slowing down a little in some areas, but still going crazy in others! Work, school, church, friends (no time for anything else!).
Friday is my moms birthday, and it's also Naz Night at Six Flags. So I'm planning on going home Thursday probably through Saturday. Sunday the college group at church is having lunch with the pastor and I kind of want to go to that. We'll see.
No time to really catch up on things though! I have so much reading and already have a paper due in a week and no time to work on that one :(
Ah! Ok... trying not to freak out...

1 Comments:

At 9/11/2006 03:46:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

well here is a though... go home... be with mom... don't go to Naz Night... although the best night ever to go to Magic Mountain, lets be honest you already had the best night ever with me jamie and jeremy didn't you... I mean it really doesn't get better then that... it seriously will be sub-par to the night... so now that you are not going to Naz Night, you are at home not be distracted by the COLLEGE LIFE, you will be able to study and write Friday, and Saturday... then to church and pastor time and Study again Sunday evening, night... Now I know you will make the smart wise decision... I am sure of it...

The Smith's

My Blog: OutOfTheSilent

My Vlog: OutOfTheSilent

My YouTube Videos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home