Friday, September 01, 2006

Club 56

So I'm really excited about the Club 56 group Amy and I are going to lead at church! We start this coming up Wednesday... just a few days away! I'm glad that Amy has already done this before because I'm not 100% sure what to expect or exactly how things are supposed to work.
Pray that everything gets off to a good start, and that we can show God's love to these 5th and 6th graders through both the whacky fun and serious times.
So far there are about 20 kids who have expressed an interest in coming! That's a little overwhelming... although super exciting at the same time!

1 Comments:

At 9/01/2006 07:24:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

so would now be a good time to upload some video of you and emma when you were all in the 5th and 6th grade at youth group... I am sure I can find some... give me a couple of days...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home