Sunday, August 27, 2006

Well... Summers Officially Over for Me

Sad day. But it has been pretty amazing, so I guess that's ok!
I'm exhausted from work. I'm basically multi tasking my entire shift. 8.5 hours of doing at least 3 things at once is starting to wear me out!
School officially starts tomorrow. It's funny since I work at school it doesn't feel like anything new. I'm over it already.
But anyway... the past week has been a blast. I've skateboarded some more. Had good ol' Taco Tuesday. Did a little shopping. Went to Sea World again. Basically hung out every single night. It's been great!
I'm scared I won't cut back a little on my social life once school starts. And there definitely isn't really room to be as social and work as much and school.
Eh, oh well. Gotta live life to the fullest right?

Hardcore Skaters
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Amy and I at Sea World
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

At 8/28/2006 08:14:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

that is, of course, in the context of Jesus Christ ("I have come that you may have life to the full...")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home