Friday, June 30, 2006

Too many movies?

Last night I went to see Superman Returns. The night before that I saw Click. Last week I went to see The Break Up. And tonight I'm going to see The Devil Wears Prada!
I'm normally not that big of a movie person! If you haven't yet seen Superman Returns or Click, I would definitely recommend them both. I didn't know what to expect out of Superman, and it ended up being really good. I wasn't expecting Click to be all that great just because they advertised it soo much. But I definitely liked that one as well!

2 Comments:

At 6/30/2006 07:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am looking forward to seeing them both.... probably on dvd :(

 
At 7/01/2006 08:50:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

you should never had said you got to see all of those movies...david has been wanting to see them and others...but since we are busy(a good thing) he hasnt gotten to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home