Thursday, December 01, 2005

You're not supposed to leave your car lights on?

Oops. Apparently I accidentally left my lights on today and killed my car battery. The weird thing is I came home at about 2:30ish. So why had I turned my lights on to begin with? I honestly don't know! Cerise and I attempted to jump start it. We hooked everything up properly and when I tried to start it it kind of almost did, but then died again. Then every time after that that I attempted it it didn't do anything at all. :(
Well that's what AAA is good for! I was bummed we failed though. But that's ok, the AAA dude managed to get it started, but it even took him a few times, I think it might be time to get a new battery! Sadly I was on my way to pick up my friend Chantal from PLNU and we were going to hang out for a bit and make tacos. That definitely fell through.
Good thing I'm not like driving up to Big Bear tomorrow or anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home