Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Guess What?

No lame Laura moments today! But I did get a 90% on my Psychology test. YES! And went to a study abroad meeting and am even more pumped up about it than before! So now I just need to set up an appointment to talk to someone one on one, and figure out exactly which program is right for me. I'm so excited! I talked to Emma a couple of days ago and she is for sure studying abroad next year first semester in England. And that's what I'm really hoping to do as well!

3 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 09:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its worth it... I wish I had gone through with it when I was younger... cause you only get older!! And how cool if Emma can go to the same spot too...

 
At 11/17/2005 01:49:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

very exciting. where in england?? it is a pretty big country. well not compared to here but you know...

 
At 11/18/2005 10:50:00 AM, Blogger thebensonator said...

haha Melissa I was purposely a bit vague. I would love to go to London. But there is only one program that goes there specifically and it's not my favorite option. There's another program that goes there as well but it's kind of cost prohibitive. The other affordable ones go to a lot of different places in England and the UK... so basically I am still trying to figure it out. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home