Sunday, November 20, 2005

Nature Center, Sushi, and Orange Juice

I went to the Chula Vista Nature Center today with my friends Tracy, Nicole, and their room mate Sarah. We had to go and answer about 25 questions for our Biology Lab class. It was a very nice day to go. The temperature was perfect, and it was right by the San Diego bay giving us a nice breeze. I think the birds were the coolest part. There was one bird in the aviary who kept making a mating call to us. The caretaker guy thought it was pretty funny. The bird had no fear, it just kept coming right up to us and poofing out the feathers on its head and making this weird clicking sound.
After a lovely 3 hours of answering questions and looking at birds, bugs, plants, and fish we went to eat some fish :) We headed back and stopped at a Sushi place for dinner. I generally don't do Sushi. But I thought what the heck, why not try it? So I did. I had California rolls and avocado and cucumber rolls. I know this is sort of a bit of a cop out. But it was something I could handle and it was still really good!
Oh yes, and to bring up the last part of my title, I'm sick again :( Yesterday I thought it was probably just allergies (which doesn't really make sense since I have never had allergies in my entire life). But anyway, now it's definitely a cold. Meaning I am doping myself up on yummy orange juice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home