Sunday, November 06, 2005

PLNU Preview Days

Well obviously I didn't go to PLNU preview days :) But they were the reason that I got the chance to see Corrie and Saydee and a couple of PLNU kids this weekend. We had fun just hanging out after Corrie and Saydee finished with their Point Loma stuff. We showed Saydee around San Diego a bit. Although we couldn't do too much walking because Corrie hurt her foot. Bummer. No worries though. We had fun being dorks as normal. Spinning quarters forever at Starbucks and watching way too much TV. Flicking salt packets back and forth way too many times. Eating too much Mexican food and other yummy food. Walking a little at the beach, driving way too many times between Point Loma and my apartment (a good 20 minute trip at least).
Here's a few pics from this weekend:

Blowing chapstick across the table again and again. Boy I'm sure the people at Starbucks were thrilled we were there!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Contemplation or Constipation??
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saydee, Corrie, me, Chantal after we figured out the timer button.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I Love Starbucks!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't really know. I guess we couldn't resist the 4 for $1 deal on noses at Target!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 09:57:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

its a good thing i dont have a target close by because i would so have 4 noses all to myself. hahaha!

 
At 11/07/2005 09:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i have a blog now but i dont know how u can see it its http://emilythegreatest.blogger.com i dont kno how to find you while im on but whatever

 
At 11/07/2005 09:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops the last one was from me
-emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home