Thursday, November 10, 2005

It's Official!

I have officially changed my major to pre-business! I'm way excited! I was just wondering today why I was putting off changing it when I've known for a while that I was going to. So I did! All it took was about 45 minutes of traveling all over the school to different offices and boom! I'm in :)
What does this mean? Well 24 more units of pre-business and then I can declare the upper division major of whatever I choose (right now thinking management). So basically another year depending on what happens with studing abroad!
But anyway right now I'm just excited and feel good about the decision!

1 Comments:

At 11/11/2005 08:43:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

awesome. maybe you can give me so pointers on art & soul once you get some classes under your belt :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home