Monday, November 14, 2005

Is there really such a thing as "Balance"?

Last week I didn't have any tests or quizzes or papers or anything. Just a few minimal homework assignments and the usual reading to keep up. This week BAM! 3 Tests, a music quiz where we actually play the recorder (gulp), and a Science experiment lab report. I tried to do alot last week. but still this week there is so much! It's already overwhelming and it's only Monday!!
*Sigh. Sorry I use this blog to complain so much!
Let me think of a funner note to end with... Umm...
Today at work I got to wrap empty boxes to look like Christmas presents for a display. One very simple rule. I had 2 boxes of the same size and 2 different wrapping papers. Rule: Wrap each box in different paper. Easy enough right? Well, I failed. My manager just laughed at me, (more like with me). Great start to the crazy week!

1 Comments:

At 11/14/2005 10:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha only you could pull that one off!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home