Monday, November 14, 2005

1/2 of family visiting

Last Friday was Veteran's day and most normal people have the day off. Apparently most colleges didn't get the memo. Oh well! But anyway my mom called me the day before to see if I was doing anything Friday or Saturday. I wasn't really so her and my sister drove down to visit. It was really good to see them. Unfortunately my dad couldn't come because he had to work and it was kind of a spur of the moment trip.
We had fun just kind of hanging out and doing some shopping and movie watching. Since it seems like I rarely make it up to Long Beach these days it was cool that they took the time to drive and visit.
I love my family. Writing this is making me miss them already! Well... just 2 weeks until Thanksgiving...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home