Sunday, August 21, 2005

A Random Weekend So Far

I decided this weekend to go home for a day for a couple of reasons. 1 - I had some random things to pick up and get still. And 2 - to see my family one more time before the craziness of school starts (as of right now I probably won't see them again until my cousins wedding in 3 weeks).
I drove down last night after traffic and actually went to a big huge bonfire youth event with many of the Nazarene youth groups. By the time I got there I was only able to really hang out for about 45 minutes before it was time to leave. Still fun anyways. I had the chance to talk to some of the teens I met at camp and then hang out with some of the Norwalk teens as well. Good times. And of course always fun to drive teens home with extra loud music.
Hung out with Corrie a little bit this morning before going to my parents house. (That's what I've decided to call it now by the way... when I talk about "home" I mean San Diego apartment, just in case you get confused). My mom took me shopping and we bought a few more random things. It seems like for the past week the little shopping trips just keep happening. I hope I'm just about done now though because I need to save some money for textbooks and school supplies.
Then I just kind of hung out at home. Nothing much exciting. Watched a movie with my mom and dad. Ate a good home cooked meal.
On my way back to San Diego tonight I stopped over at the Kleker's to drop off a Partylite order. I ended up talking with Jeannie for about 45 minutes or so before I had to go because I was afraid I'd be too tired to make it home. It was good to see her though, I haven't had much of a chance to over the summer which is sad.
When I was about 30 minutes from home I was having a really hard time staying awake. Not really a good thing when you're driving. I texted Corrie to see if she was still awake. She called me and talked to me almost all of the rest of my drive home to keep me awake. Thanks so much yo!
And now I am excited because I have a whole day off tomorrow and no big plans! I want to lay out by the pool, work out at the fitness center, and go to church at night. Enough to keep me busy but alot of relaxation too!
Right now I have no idea where my room mates are. Oh well... Time for bed because the exhaustion is hitting in again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home