Wednesday, August 31, 2005

1st Day of School

It was pretty uneventful. I woke up at 6:45... the time I wanted to leave. This time it was my own fault though. I set my alarm for 5:45, but didn't actually turn it on. I seriously have a problem and need to figure out a solution! (Maybe I'll make Jill call me in the morning since she kind of offered before ;) ). Anyway, so much for being cute on the first day of school! I had Psych and Bio today. And both classes seem like they'll be really good actually. The professors are both enthusiastic and very approachable and seem like they really are there to help the students. Always a plus.
I had a few hours between class and work so Katie came over to see my apartment and then we went to lunch at BJ's. Yum! It's the first time I've been able to see Katie since I've been down here, so that was cool.
Hume Lake camp is this weekend! Yah! I'm excited!

1 Comments:

At 9/01/2005 09:14:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

what do you mean so much for looking cute??? you are cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home