Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hmmm....

I woke up this morning at 8:05. I was supposed to be at work at 8. That's 2 days in a row! So I think after I either throw my alarm against the wall or smash it with a hammer I am going to get another one. I thought that I fixed it last night, but apparently not!
Today was the last day of official training for the rush crew. This morning I was training a girl who kept needing to go to the bathroom. So I asked her if she was ok. She told me that she was fine... she just gets really nauscious on the first day of a new job. Before she even had the chance to make any transactions she had to be sent home. Poor thing! I can't imagine having such anxiety problems! Plus my guess would be she just lost her job. You can't really work if you have to keep throwing up!

1 Comments:

At 8/24/2005 10:14:00 PM, Blogger thebensonator said...

Jill you crack me up! The only problem with Corrie calling me at 7 is that I don't think she gets up at 7. I actually made her do that last year a few times and it helped! good suggestion :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home