Thursday, August 25, 2005

Summer's Almost Over

Classes start this coming up Wednesday. I think I'm going to miss hanging out so much. But at the same time I'll admit I'm actually looking forward to classes starting up again. Definitely not looking forward to Biology because I really dislike science in general. But the social ethics philosophy class and the psychology class seem interesting.
Ok, I'm done being boring now!
Tonight I went out with the roomies, a friend Jackie from the dorms (I'm liking all this catching up with people), and Jen's boyfriend Jason and his room mate. Good times. We went to Chevy's (a really good mexican restaurant) and were going to a movie too but it was kind of off timing so ended up renting one instead.
I have both Saturday and Sunday off, so if I want to get in anything more exciting now's the time! Before the stress and busyness and lack of sleep.
I think I'm going to go to bed early since it would be nice to actually catch up on sleep BEFORE school starts.

1 Comments:

At 8/26/2005 04:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well don't live it up too much

 

Post a Comment

<< Home