Saturday, August 27, 2005

A Day With Friends

Last night Corrie came down to San Diego to go to a concert with Katie. So I asked her to bring Emma with her so Emma could hang out with me cause she never has a ride to get here!
While Corrie was hanging out with Katie, Emma and I went to get some yummy frozen yogurt at Yogurt Express. Then watched A Lot Like Love... such a cute movie! And played Uno. A little after that Corrie came back to have a sleep over at my apartment. I was bummed Katie couldn't come because she had to work today. We played Clue and then kind of hung out for a while before finally sleeping.
Today Corrie invited 3 teens from the Anaheim District who go to Point Loma to go to lunch. So we went with her and the teens to Adal's (a really yummy mexican place) and then coldstones. Seems like this weekend has been revolving around food! Then some more hanging out and a quick nap before more food for dinner. Then went swimming and hung out in the jacuzzi! Good times. And now I actually have a full day off tomorrow! I have a to do list that keeps getting bigger. I'm hoping to get most of it done tomorrow so that it can be done before school starts!

1 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 08:42:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

sounds like fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home