Sunday, August 28, 2005

Listening to the new Relient K CD...

It's so good! Today I pretty much just ran a bunch of errands and got a lot of stuff on my "to do" list done. So I'm feeling accomplished. Then I went to The Flood church. It was the first time I went back from the summer and it was really good to be back! The Message was about God's passion for us. How there are times when we feel down... God is the only one we can rely on. He's there just holding us because he loves us that much. He died for that. Although it's a recurring message, it's always nice to have the idea of God's passionate love for us reinforced.
I had the chance to talk to have really good conversations with a lot of people today. Corrie (but when are we not talking?). Chantal... a girl who was in Corrie's cabin at camp and who just started at PLNU, who I went to Flood with. My mom. My friend Dana (it's her 19th birthday). Anna Ferguson (I just learned her screen name). Matt, a friend from high school. And your mom... just kidding! It's really nice to have so many different ways to communicate and keep in touch with people!

Ok, random picture from Bryce Canyon, Utah.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 10:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. I'm sure you'd be interested in church st. louis about info on church st. louis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home