Thursday, March 10, 2005

No way!

I'm not normally one to brag, but really this is a historic moment. And I'm just so excited!
After studying all day yesterday for my geology test and well into the night I took it today. 60 question multiple choice test. The last one we had I got an 81%. I just checked my grade online (the joy of easy to grade scantrons and the internet), and I got 100%!!!!!! That's my first perfect score on a college test yet! I think also one of only a couple of A's as well!! Oh yes, and now my grade in that class is exactly 90%!! Yah!
Ok, just thought I'd share my joy :)

2 Comments:

At 3/10/2005 06:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just reading it gives me a better day... that is awesome... and great to see somebody get an A+

 
At 3/12/2005 10:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, girl!!! Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home