Monday, November 01, 2004

And One Thing Leads to Another...

Ever get into one of those cleaning modes where you do one thing and then it just seems to spiral until before you know it you've managed to clean not only your entire house, but your whole neighborhood? Well that's what it felt like I did tonight.
I started off doing laundry, not just clothes, but towels and sheets too, there's only so long one can wait before it's absolutely necessary. Then I decided to get the Zura vacuum since my costume left the floors kind of gross and my rug needed to be vacuumed too. Next I took out the trash. Then I swiffered and cloroxed everything. And then I did my dishes. Next I replaced the water filter on my brita pitcher. Cleaned out the fridge, Sophia had left some cantelope in their long enough to grow mold. Put all of my books away in the bookshelf. Hmm, I think that's about it. All I had planned to do was the laundry too! But it's nice to be in a clean room. Time to put the clothes in the dryer...

1 Comments:

At 11/02/2004 09:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy do I have a job for you next time you come home!! Mom!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home