Friday, September 24, 2004

shopping!

This is my first weekend here in San Diego. Kind of strange since I have now been going to school for a month... that's a long time! Tonight I went shopping with a girl that I work with, Nicole, and her room mate Sarah. It was a lot of fun, we went to fashion valley and some other shopping center with an old navy, marshalls, and dsw shoe warehouse. I spent a little bit too much money but I am REALLY tired of my clothes and so now I'm excited. I got some "going out" type stuff so I'm hoping someone will want to go out somewhere tonight! We shall see. Oh, nevermind. I just talked to my "neighbor" Cassie and we're going to go see a movie! Yah!
Tomorrow is the SDSU football game against Nevada. I'm so excited. I'm going with a bunch of people and we're going to paint our faces and be crazy spirited. I'll try to get some pictures!
That's all for now! I'm excited to be here and doing stuff!

2 Comments:

At 9/24/2004 11:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was at fashion valley tonight!
-katie

 
At 9/25/2004 12:40:00 AM, Blogger thebensonator said...

hahaha, me too katie, we went there for the movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home