Sunday, September 19, 2004

Full weekend

Had a very full and somewhat sleepless weekend. Magic Mountain was a lot of fun. Then the 2 hours of sleep before flying the next day were fun. The wedding was beautiful and I always love getting the chance to see my dad's family up in Santa Rosa. Then today I flew back home and got a little bit of homework done on the plane. Corrie and I hung out at the Block in Orange, then I got about an hour nap. And went to church and then ate yummy pizza and then drove home and made really good time, which was good since I am REALLY tired and am going to bed right now. So good night.

Here is a picture of me and my girl cousins, from my dads family. Marissa (2nd from the left) is almost 8 months pregnant! She's the first cousin to get married and now have a baby so of course it's fun and a big deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home