Friday, September 17, 2004

3rd weekend

This will be the third weekend since school started, and again it seems that I am going home. Well only sort of. I am going home tonight to go to Naz night at Magic Mountain (I don't know if that's really what it's called). And then early tomorrow i am going to fly to Oakland where my parents will meet me to then drive to Santa Rosa (Northern CA, for those of you who don't know :)) for my aunt's wedding on Saturday afternoon, then early Sunday I come back to OC Airport. Should be a long weekend. It's not great that I haven't been here for the past few weekends though. But from now on I think I will be staying here for a while. With work and school and then going home on weekends I feel I'm missing alot of bonding time and chances to hang out, but that will change.
So now that I'm not coming home for a while, you all have to come and visit me!! Really, you are all welcome to, it would be fun, i can show you around fun SD and SDSU, of course even I don't really know my way all around yet, but it could be an adventure. Just post me a comment and I will give you my phone number and you can visit! FYI, this is my new address
Laura Benson
6124 Montezuma Road A-728
San Diego, CA 92115

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home