Thursday, September 23, 2004

Another Chance

Today in about an hour I have another speech due for my Communications class. This time we either have to bring in an object for show and tell or talk about a life changing experience. So I am going to talk about when I decided to truly commit my life to Christ last December, and how Joel Hyde's role in bringing making me realize that I needed God in my life. The example that he set for me to see what the Christian life had to offer. By the time many of you see this it will be after the fact. But pray that I have the strength and ability to speak from the heart and really be able to share to these people. It's not going to be the easiest thing, but it's something that I really want to do and feel that God has given me the opportunity once again to do so.

update:
ok so speech will apparently take place on tuesday. Only about 10 people did theirs today, so now I guess I get to wait a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home