Sunday, September 12, 2004

long weekend

So went home for the weekend. Well sort of. First I went to my friend Corrie's apartment and watched Ever After (never before realized how much cheese this movie is made of) and spent the night there Friday (always way too much fun:) ). Then went to Myles Smith's 1 year birthday party/ swim party on Saturday. Then went home to my family (they really missed me alot alot). See they thought i didn't drive home until Saturday afternoon, I didn't want them to think I was coming home and then not seeing them. Anyway that worked out. But I still have so much homework, but it was nice to get away for a couple of days.
So what am I doing now that I have way too much to do? What do I do every time I have way too much to do? I blog. It is an addiction. Even more so now that I am away from home I guess. Hmmm...

part of the hume group... a week later i still haven't posted about this trip, no worries, it is coming sometime.

1 Comments:

At 9/14/2004 01:56:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

cheeze is good... especially when splattered with Drew...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home