Thursday, September 09, 2004

bladder wake up

Luckily today is my later day of classes. Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, my classes start at 9:00AM. But today the earliest is at 11:00AM. So it's a good thing that today was the day my alarm didn't go off because I failed to set it last night. The only reason I even woke up was becasue I had to use the bathroom. I looked at the clock at 10:40 and freaked out because it takes 15 minutes to walk to class. It was REALLY tempting just to continue to sleep and get a chance to take a shower and make up and all. But today was a discussion in history where only half the class had to come this time and i was one of them, and for the first time role was taken. Anyway I managed to make it out the door in 5 minutes, but no fun. Obviously I have really been lacking sleep lately so it was kind of a good thing to get the extra sleep.
The best part was that I had the sheet imprints on my face for all of the first class, fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home