Monday, June 30, 2008

No Internet

I haven't been able to get onto the internet for a week. It was kind of freeing actually. But now I am back again, catching up on life.

Camp was a blast. Exhausting but awesome.

Just got back tonight from a wedding in Idaho. Very nice. Some interesting stories coming out of that.

Tomorrow I move all my stuff into storage. My sister is driving down to help me.

Wednesday we leave on our road trip.

Oh and I finally got my new phone... my old one was only working on speaker phone and not very well even on that. Yay for that. I need to figure out how to work the stinkin blue tooth on it. As of July 1st in California you can no longer talk on your phone unless you are using a hands free device. The law has finally passed somewhere... watch out rest of the country, you are next!

1 Comments:

At 7/01/2008 06:06:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

hi. sounds exciting!! how far are you driving?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home