Sunday, June 22, 2008

Camp and Pastors

I am off to kids camp for a week at Idyllwild! We have 10 preteen girls from our church going (not including all of the other kids who won't be in my cabin). And I'm sure we'll have a few more from another church like we did last year. Should be fun! As long as I don't lose my sanity.

And today was our Pastor's last day at church. He announced about a month ago that he had been offered the position of Chaplain at Mt. Vernon Nazarene University and accepted after much prayer. It's an amazing opportunity for him and his family. But I am very sad to see them go. He has done an amazing job leading our church. So now we go through the process of looking for a new pastor. Hopefully within the next couple of months they find someone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home