Monday, July 09, 2007

Peace Corps

It might sound a little crazy... but I have really been thinking about the Peace Corps alot lately. I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. I do know I have a huge urge to see the world and make a difference, even if it is a small difference. I still have 2 more years before I'm done with college and I won't do anything like this until I finish anyways.
27 months in a foreign country would be intense, but amazingly exciting at the same time! 2 more years to figure it out. To pray and see if this is something that God wants me to do. I'm not sure yet, but I do know that the idea of being a volunteer for the Peace Corps is really exciting to me!

1 Comments:

At 7/12/2007 05:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah that sounds cool... I looked into that a few years back but turns out I dont have any skills that are useful. They dont need many graphic designers in the field... ;0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home