Monday, June 04, 2007

Getting Settled In

I moved back down to San Diego yesterday. I am busy unpacking and buying little things that I forgot or need or whatever.

I officially have a car now! It's a 1998 Saturn Wagon.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Total mom car, but it is in very good condition and has really low miles on it. All I was looking for was a car to get me through my last couple years of college. Now I just need a job so that I can actually make the payments on it and pay for insurance and all that fun stuff! I've been looking pretty hard but just not much luck yet. If all I wanted was another minimum wage job I think I would have no problem. But that won't work and then there would have been no point in leaving the bookstore.

One more thing. I have a friend that I used to work with who was in a terrible car accident a little over a week ago. He has been in critical condition with major head trauma and the doctors don't think he is going to make it. Please please pray for him and his family. His name is Aaron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home