Friday, June 22, 2007

Broke?

It's a weird thing when you realize you are completely broke. I have managed to completely diminish my savings, go over limit on my credit card, and I have basically nothing left in my checking account.

I went to the gas station tonight and put all the cash I had ($2.07) for gas for my car. The empty light didn't even go off.

I'm not writing this to get pity from anyone. It's just an odd place in my life right now. The good thing is that I get my first paycheck next Friday, and next week at camp I won't need to spend any money. I babysit tomorrow night, so that should hopefully get me enough money to put gas in my car, assuming I can make it to the house I'm babysitting for without running out of gas first!

1 Comments:

At 6/25/2007 07:08:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

been there laura. your stories make me smile. thanks for being so candid! you are amazing have fun at camp! hope you like your new job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home