Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hey, I'm home :)

So I've been back in California for about 4 days now. I haven't done too much except relax, unpack, and start with scrap booking.
It's good to be home so far. Although I am still sad that I'm not in London anymore, and I miss the friends I've left already.
But the weather is absolutely beautiful, and I'm starting to adjust.
I still haven't quite managed to get used to the time difference. I keep waking up between about 5 and 7 am and getting really tired around 5 or 6 at night. But I'm sure I'll get there soon.
I go back to San Diego Sunday to start working! Oh and I'm going to visit Emma at UCLA all day Saturday.
So I managed to get a little bit of a break, but not too long of one. It's weird to think that it's already my "summer break" when most people have at least 3 more weeks of school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home