Sunday, July 29, 2007

Busy Week for San Diego

It's been a busy week for the city of San Diego.

Comic-con, a HUGE comic convention, has been going on for the past 3 days here. It brings between 120,000 and 150,000 people to San Diego.
American Idol is having auditions here that started this morning.
And the lesser of the 3 things would be freshman orientations going on at my school. There's something like 14,000 new freshman and they (including parents) have to all come for orientations.

Good deal for the hotel business I guess!

1 Comments:

At 8/11/2007 06:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds very full...

1) I wish I was at Comic-Con (now gone for you), it would have been really geeky cool!

2) Idol, sadly I am too old (34)... of course there is always Americas Got No Talent show...

3) I am so so so glad I am not a freshman....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home