Friday, December 08, 2006

Cold Chinese Food

Cold orange chicken is pretty good... Chow mein on the other hand... not so much.

So I'm officially done with classes for this semester. Yah! I have 5 finals next week. I'm pretty nervous. Plus I can't seem to get myself in a studying mood. I'm going into the finals with 3 80%'s and 2 C's. Hmm... Definitely not my best semester.

Here's what finals I have to look forward to:

- Monday 7-9pm: Philosophy of Law (cumulative: 6 short answer questions, 4 page long answer questions, 1 long essay)
- Tuesday 10:30-12:30: Ethics (cumulative: 2 essays)
- Tuesday 1-3: Accounting (cumulative since midterm, 9 questions each worth 4% of our total grade, no partial credit)
- Wednesday 1-3: Micro-Economics (cumulative... I don't even know)
- Thursday 1-3: Business Law (cumulative 170 multiple choice, 30 fill in)

Ah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home