Friday, July 07, 2006

Summer is already half over!

I have a 2500 word business report due on Tuesday for my summer school class. And pretty much no time to work on it. Yah.
July 4th was fun. Emily and I went to Sea World towards the end of the day to watch a few shows, go on a few rides, and then see the fireworks. I had a really nice time just hanging out with Emily in general. That's probably one of the biggest things that I regret about not living at home anymore. Regret is too harsh of a word. But I miss being here for her high school years and spending time with her and growing closer as "adults". Her 17th Birthday is tomorrow. Yikes! I got her tickets to come see Taking Back Sunday and Angels and Airwaves in San Diego in a couple of weeks. So I can steal her for another weekend ;)
Yesterday we went to Ikea. I love that place. Emily and I found a small yellow table in the "As Is" section for only $3.50. It looks like it was their display model. We decided to make it our project and are decorating it to match her room. A fun little project, I'll post some pictures when it's done, if it turns out ok that is ;)

1 Comments:

At 7/07/2006 12:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AvA is cool..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home